Town of Abbeville​

HOME   >   FAQs



This is an FAQ question?

This is the answer to the above question. 

How do I report a crime?

Dial 911.

​​How do I request water services?

Complete Work Order form. Mail to P O Box 21, Abbeville, MS 38601 or call Lynn at 662-832-1770  or Scott at 662-816-8938.  
  • Town of Abbeville​
    8 Business 7 South
    P O Box 19
    Abbeville, MS 38601
  • Phone:  662.259.2878